Master of Science in Industrial Technology & Management
Department of Industrial Technology & Management offers a Master of Science degree program in fulfillment of minimum of 35 credit units’ courses.
Industrial Technology & Management is a field of study designed to prepare technical and/or technical management-oriented professionals for employment in business, industry, education, and government. Industrial Technology graduates obtain a sound knowledge and understanding of a variety of skills which may include but are not limited to the following areas: material and production processes, industrial management and human relations, principles of distribution, design, safety, automation and electronics. They also acquire a thorough understanding of the theories and the ability to apply the principles and concepts of mathematics, science and the application of computer fundamentals.
1. To provide a general overall understanding of American and international industry, research, design, production, management and servicing
2. To provide each major with a firm understanding of modern technological practices and procedures used by industry
3. To provide each major with a solid foundation of the various industrial areas that will prepare the student for a position in corporate America.
4. To provide each student with a background in technical management and supervision
5. To instill in each student an appreciation of the American work ethic and for completing tasks with pride and on time.
6. To provide students with “hands on” experience, using the latest traditional and high technological instrumentation, equipment and simulation software.
7. To provide students with personal, professional, academic and occupational advice for growth.
Marketing, Sales, and Product Introduction
Quality Management Systems
Advanced Project Management
Integrated Facilities Management
Entrepreneurship in Industry
Industrial Engineering Concepts and Applications
Industrial Risk Management
Smart Factory Automation
Manufacturing and Logistics Information Systems
Data Analytics for Industry
Issues in Industrial Sustainability
Energy Options in Industry
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes